This page links to sub-pages that link to all the posts in a particular series.
- Eight part series based on a talk I gave early in 2013
- Posts from my reading of Boris Bobrinskoy’s The Compassion of the Father. (Crestwood, N.Y., St Vladimir’s Seminary Press, 2003). (June-October 2010)
- Posts from my reading of John D. Zizioulas’ Being as Communion: Studies in Personhood and the Church. (London, DLT, 1985 ). (February 2008 – April 2009)
- My reading of Andrew Louth’s “Afterword” to the new edition of his The Origins of the Christian Mystical Tradition: From Plato to Denys (September 2008).
- Posts from my reading of Andrew Louth’s Discerning the Mystery. An Essay on the Nature of Theology (March – August 2008)
- My reports on the colloquium on the Syrian Fathers in Ghent. (June 2008)